I'm a Fraud!




There, I've said it; 

I'm a fraud.

I call myself a movie fan, but the amount of movies that I haven't watched is embarrassing. I am truly ashamed.

I have a habit of watching the same movies over and over again. I can't tell you how many times I've watched Shaun of the Dead, I think I could say the script backwards.

At the moment we're currently living through a pandemic (I hope everyone is keeping safe and washing their hands) and I feel like now is the perfect time to use to opportunity of being at home 24/7 to get through my list. 

My list was almost at 500 movies, which is beyond ridiculous, however, I went through it the other night to organise it and cut it down to 100 which I believe is more doable. Just have to strain to not add any and actually watch what is on the list and not watch Pitch Perfect for the 60th time.
For anyone interested, I use IMDB to create my watchlist.
I've hit a bit of a wall during all this hoo-ha, I can't lie. I've become lazier than normal which is concerning. I have been watching a lot of Carrie Hope Fletcher which has been extremely calming and I went back to some of her older vlogs and she was talking about her passions. I had to have a moment to myself and think "what are my passions?".

Movies.

I love movies with all my heart. I love watching them, talking about them, watching behind the scenes, interviews, listening to movie podcasts (shoutout to Empire Magazine), reading movie magazines (.. shoutout to Empire Magazine) and when I was younger I used to love writing, so why not combine to the two.

I want to (attempt) to write reviews. Talk about movies I love. Talk about movies I disliked. What I'm looking forward to.. Everything and anything to do with movies. 

Writing is not my forte, but I will work on it. So please excuse my rambling, repeating terms, etc, but I hope you enjoy the posts I have to offer in the future (and this little intro). I'm looking forward to speaking to you all soon.

Take care,





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig